Middle School Rowing
Postponed until further notice.
Spring 2020 Rowing Season:
- Mar 9 - May 29 - MIDDLE SCHOOL Spring Rowing Program - 4 days wk - Mon-Thur - 5:15 - 7:00 pm REGISTER & PAY $405 if you pay online with a credit card and $400 if you send Sarah Stafford a check for spring season. Mail to PO Box 6428 Williamsburg VA 23188
- $5 fee explained... We've never added a fee to the rowing season dues; however, we want to mitigate some of the fees that PayPal charges us to process orders with a credit card. Over the course of a year, we pay about $2500 in fees. Thank you for understanding. The $5 fee is about half of the fee that is charged to the club by PayPal. WBC will be paying the other half.
Fall 2020 Rowing Season:
- Info Coming Soon
Summer 2020 Learn to Row Camp:
MS LTR Camp: Aug 17-22
- Additional camp info coming soon -
Middle School Rower - coming soon
Middle Schoolers on the Chickahominy River
Middle School 500m Practice Race
Middle School Summer Rowing Programs
Summer Rowing (MUST be a returning rower) - June-Aug
- Middle School Recreational Rowing 3 days a week
Summer Learn to Row Camps (NEW rowers only)
- Middle School 5 days in August
Talk to a coach
Attend a Regatta
Ask a friend
Are you in Middle School and interested in rowing?...
It's easy to find out about our programs.
Ask a parent
Watch one of our awesome videos