Masters/Adult WBC Membership:
Rowing practices 4 days/wk at Chickahominy Riverfront Park. Session dates starting in March and will be posted in iCrew
Weekly Schedule: (tentative)
Masters Practice 5:45 - 7:30pm Mon & Wed
Beginning Sun, March 5, we will have Sun 8:00am - 10:am practice
Beginning Sat, March 4, we will have Sat 7:30am - 9:30am practice
Masters Performance Practices: Will begin April 25th cost $100
- Performance Practices 5:45 - 7:30pm Tues, Thurs, Sat 7:30am - 9:30am
Please toggle yourself onto the Masters Performance TEAM and then you will see the sessions in your attendance plan that you can toggle into.
Masters Uncoached Sculling Practice Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 12pm
Who: This program is for all adults over 21 or those turning 21 this calendar year
Cost: $350 per year
A) New Rower https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=2044
B) Current Rowers registering for the new season https://www.regattacentral.com/clubs/?org_id=2044
log into iCrew, add the "Masters" team to your profile
C) All Rowers - Please fill out our WBC Volunteer information
Spring Regattas: (CLICK)
The 2023 annual dues (Jan 1-Dec 31) for WBC master rowers are $350/yr
These dues pay for coaching, equipment and maintenance.
Master Rowing Incentives and Discounts:
• Master rowers new to WBC are offered a free 3-week trial period to sign up and row at any scheduled masters practice. A digital swim verification form and liability waiver form is still required to be signed prior to their first row.
• If there are two or more master rowers in a household, one rower pays full price ($350) for annual dues and the remaining master rowers in the household each get a $100 discount and pay $250.
• If there is a Junior (HS or MS) rower in the household, each household master rower pays $250 for master annual dues and the HS and MS rowers pay reg price.
• Participants in a Learn to Row/Scull program opting to join WBC as a Master rower, your prorated annual master dues will be discounted $50.
WBC will offer three Learn to Row (LTR) classes for sweep rowing and one Learn to Scull (LTS) in 2023. The fee for all LTR/LTS classes is $150 for WBC members and $200 for non-members. After completing the class, non-members are encouraged to row at scheduled WBC masters practices for 3 weeks to practice their skills at rowing and to determine if they would like to join the club. If a LTS or LTR graduate opts to join the club, their annual dues are credited $50 for taking the LTS or LTR class.
WBC will also offer, at no cost, sculling refresher sessions provided by an instructor for scullers who haven’t rowed for a while to get more comfortable sculling and those scullers who would like to upgrade their current sculling qualification. These sessions will be held over a few April and May weekends. Read the Sculling Program block on this webpage for more information.
WBC also supports the National Learn to Row Day (June 3 & 4) by offering free introduction to rowing sessions to the general public on Saturday and Sunday, June 3 and 4.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tides Near Us (Chickahominy Bridge)
Cold Water Capsizing / USK Course of Action Scenario Response(s)
Heartline Study: Fun, Convenient, and Educational. Download the App...
Gain valuable insights into heart health as you contribute to important research, all from the comfort of home in just 5-30 minutes each week.